The AKG WMS 450 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system yet easy to set up and operate.
The WMS 450 provides cost-efficient high-performance solutions for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously including gigs at clubs stages churches or regional events.
With 30 MHz tuning range you can select 1200 frequencies and operate with up to 20 channels simultaneously within the same frequency band.
Being compatible and based on the technology of the professional WMS 4500 wireless system you can set up even complex wireless systems using antenna splitters power supply units and the whole range of professional directional or omni-directional antennas.
• Best sound in class!
• All metal case with rugged finish
• Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
• Programmable Status Display with Two-Colour Backlight
• Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
• Infrared data transmission link
• Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
PT 450 Bodypack transmitter
• Best Sound in class
• Extremely compact bodypack transmitter with new rugged finish
• Easy configuration through Infrared data download from receiver
• Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE AA Battery
• Unique Battery Status Display
• Professional mini XLR audio input – with a wide range Input Level Control
• Connector for external MUTE switch
• Integrated Charging Contacts
C 407 L Lavalier microphone
|Sensitivity||7 dBV / -100 dBm dB|